Scan and Deliver is our new digital service for staff and Postgraduate students. This service enables you to request a digital copy of any chapter or article that the Library holds in print.
You can request a scan from content that’s held at any of our Library sites.
To make a request simply complete our form and the scan will be sent to your University email address via a link, along with further information and instructions.
- In order to comply with copyright regulations - scans are strictly for personal research only and must not be shared with anyone.
- Only one chapter, or one journal article, can be requested from a particular book/journal part (of any edition) and requests are limited to one request per person per week.
- If you require a digital copy of content for teaching and learning purposes, please contact your Academic Librarian
The following students and staff are eligible for this service:
- All Postgraduate Taught students (studying for a Masters, Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate qualification)
- All Postgraduate Research students undertaking Doctoral study (PhD, EdD, DPrac, DBA, and MPhil)
- Academic and research staff undertaking research projects
We are committed to a turnaround time of 10 working days, but please note this may vary depending on availability of stock and any changes to COVID regulations.